It’s all in the details
One of the ‘absolutes’ at Evergreen, is the importance placed on sound site management. We define it by the fulfillment of several daily, weekly, and monthly requirements:
- Daily maintenance of a clean work site… a clean site is a safer and healthier environment for sound construction.
- A site specific project manager assigned to oversee each individual project from start to finish.
- Proper management and tracking of on-site materials and deliveries in order to reduce waste.
- Use of a ‘single cut area’ to reduce material waste during all applicable trades.
- Weekly schedule updates with our clients and tradespeople to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Biweekly budget updates provided for our ‘cost plus’ contract clients.
- ‘On Demand’ customer site reviews with our project manager.
Through these practices we deliver projects on time and on budget that exceed our clients’ expectations.
You [Evergreen] have been an integral part of our team and played a major role in the success of our Wintergreen Community. Without a doubt you have exceeded our expectations in all the areas we have worked together.Shareef Tahboub, Development Director, RoseWood Village Corp.Communities