It’s all in the details
One of the ‘absolutes’ at Evergreen, is the importance placed on sound site management. We define it by the fulfillment of several daily, weekly, and monthly requirements:
- Daily maintenance of a clean work site… a clean site is a safer and healthier environment for sound construction.
- A site specific project manager assigned to oversee each individual project from start to finish.
- Proper management and tracking of on-site materials and deliveries in order to reduce waste.
- Use of a ‘single cut area’ to reduce material waste during all applicable trades.
- Weekly schedule updates with our clients and tradespeople to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Biweekly budget updates provided for our ‘cost plus’ contract clients.
- ‘On Demand’ customer site reviews with our project manager.
Through these practices we deliver projects on time and on budget that exceed our clients’ expectations.
From review of the floor plan layout, through final walk through, Evergreen left no detail unattended...Evergreen sets the standard for quality home construction and we highly recommend them."Terry Brown & Linda Whitlock Brown - Nellysford, VANew Construction